The Library Foundation Board of Directors is a group of people committed to building a library system for future generations. Diverse individuals with unique skill sets, the Board provides regular direction, guidance and oversight to the Library Foundation.
Board members are:
- enthusiastic supporters and patrons of the Library;
- donors (through money and time);
- participants of the Library Foundation’s fundraising initiatives and events;
- promoters of the Library Foundation’s mission, accomplishments and goals; and,
- connected in the community and willing to develop and maintain relationships among the Board, committees, staff members, community and volunteers.